Each year, Americans arrange more than 2.5 million funerals for family and friends. We are here to help you understand all the options availiable and to answer any questions you have.
If you are wishing to submit information for at-need, please use our Vital Records form by clicking here.
Why are funerals important?
- A funeral brings together a community of mourners to offer each other emotional support while they express feelings of grief and loss.
- Through a formal service, a funeral creates an opportunity to celebrate the life which has been lived.
- A funeral helps family and friends accept the reality of death, so they can begin to adjust to a way of life which has been changed by loss.
What is funeral planning?
It is making a decision about a funeral and involves:
- Choosing the appropriate ceremony.
- Making wise choices so that you can have the kind of funeral that is best for you, your family and friends.
- Dealing with the emotional, legal and financial issues. (Either in advance or at the time of death.)
- It may also involve paying for the funeral expenses in advance by purchasing insurance coverage especially designed to pay for the funeral services, merchandise, as well as cash advances (Third party expenses.)
Fill out the below form and one of our staff will contact you. We will set up a time to discuss advance funeral planning. There are no obligations for this consultation. We can meet with you at your home or we invite you to meet with us at ours.